RSS news feed
RSS (or 'Really Simple Syndication') allows people to stay up to date with content from different websites - they are informed when content is updated, without having to visit each site individually.
It is mostly used by websites that have content which changes regularly, for example when a news story has been added.
The BayView CMS creates handles RSS feeds for you automatically. If your site has the news module included, an RSS feed will be available automatically via the website address: www.your-domain.com/rss.
Included as Standard:
- Website Hosting
- CMS Website Management
- Pages & Menus
- News and Events*
- Visitor Comments with moderation*
- File Management
- Categories, Tags and Tag-groups
- Social Network integration
- Easy Google Analytics integration
- SEO optimised
- Automatic Robots.txt & Sitemap.xml
- Automatic RSS feed for news*
- Webpage Redirection.
- Easy online signup & setup website (coming soon)
- Manage multiple websites
- Online help, walkthroughs & support tickets
- Feedback service (tell us what you think)
- Automatic billing & online payment option
- User roles and permissions
- Integrated template editor (coming soon)