System updates and Announcements
06 Dec 2011 Minor CMS Updates
Updates to the system include:
Changes to the "Manage Site" navigation, primarily involving the removal of the word "Manage" from the items. For example:
"Manage Events" has become "Events"
"Manage News" has become "News Stories"
"Manage Structure" has become simply "Pages"
We have also made some changes to the help documentation - in order to reflect the above changes.
Included as Standard:
- Website Hosting
- CMS Website Management
- Pages & Menus
- News and Events*
- Visitor Comments with moderation*
- File Management
- Categories, Tags and Tag-groups
- Social Network integration
- Easy Google Analytics integration
- SEO optimised
- Automatic Robots.txt & Sitemap.xml
- Automatic RSS feed for news*
- Webpage Redirection.
- Easy online signup & setup website (coming soon)
- Manage multiple websites
- Online help, walkthroughs & support tickets
- Feedback service (tell us what you think)
- Automatic billing & online payment option
- User roles and permissions
- Integrated template editor (coming soon)