About the System
Further information about the system.
SYSTEM - OVERVIEW
The Bayview CMS is a hosted service situated on our servers.
What this means is that all you have to do is point your website address at our system and we'll power your site, looking after the hosting, website and content management system and support. Hosted systems have a number of benefits:
- Always up to date
- System improvements are applied immediately
- Security is always being developed
- New modules are made available across the board
- ...and yet our system allows site-specific customisations to be added
PRICING - HOW IT WORKS
Developing a new website from scratch can be expensive, so our pricing model is different.
Rather than large up-front costs to cover the design, development, CMS (and associated fees), we just charge a low subscription fee for the ongoing usage of the CMS and support. There are no long term contracts and the only up-front costs are dependent on your need for our design/template-building services.
There are 6 pricing packages available, varying in terms of available modules, support levels, and the number of users/alternative-language sites.
Add-on bundles are also available for specific groups, including
Charities can receive a discount of 20%.
Additional, or customised modules can be added (but may affect the monthly amount).
Pricing is calculated on a monthly basis, but you can also pay quarterly, 6-monthly or annually.
Included as Standard:
- Website Hosting
- CMS Website Management
- Pages & Menus
- News and Events*
- Visitor Comments with moderation*
- File Management
- Categories, Tags and Tag-groups
- Social Network integration
- Easy Google Analytics integration
- SEO optimised
- Automatic Robots.txt & Sitemap.xml
- Automatic RSS feed for news*
- Webpage Redirection.
- Easy online signup & setup website (coming soon)
- Manage multiple websites
- Online help, walkthroughs & support tickets
- Feedback service (tell us what you think)
- Automatic billing & online payment option
- User roles and permissions
- Integrated template editor (coming soon)